Attorney and co-founder of fine art advisory Foundation Gray, Laurie created the New South community to build a space that supports creating the unique beauty of a meaningful life. From physically embodying our visual aesthetic, to nourishing our bodies and minds, to the dance of navigating daily life, the New South fosters and supports the expression of the unique imprint we each carry inside of us, and as a result, we feel most fully engaged with life and impact our world most truly and deeply.
Laurie writes articles, teaches classes, creates beauty snacks, speaks publicly and sources fine art to illuminate a road home to our truest selves and highest purpose.
Written and featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Self Magazine, elephant journal, Yoganonymous, Elle Magazine, Escape from Cubicle Nation, and Bespoke Magazine, Laurie’s mission for The New South is to advance our deepest connection to ourselves through healing our relationship with our food and our bodies.
- Executive Facilitator, certified by Hildebrandt Consulting
- Master Certified Life Coach and Mind-Body Facilitator
- E-RYT-200 Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Teacher Trainer for RYT-200 Yoga Schools
- Master Life Coach Trainer for Life Coach Schools
Additional background on Laurie:
- Undergraduate degree in English with honors from the University of Virginia
- Law degree with honors from the University of Texas School of Law
- Former M&A associate at Simpson Thacher and Bartlett in Manhattan
- Mom to a toddler
- Juice addict, Tea snob, Wannabe Gearhead
Proud founder of The New South.